Feeling Squirrellyfied

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I was perusing my email yesterday morning and ran across this lovely little message in my inbox from KidzMatter...





You may not have known, but today is Squirrel Appreciation Day. We were going to do an email appreciating squirrels, but we were having a little trouble coming up with content. So instead, we're appreciating some squirrelly people: children's workers!


My inspiration for the subtitle of my blog comes from an unfriendly squirrel who lives outside my office window. My computer sits in a "sun room" of sorts and faces two floor-to-ceiling windows with one on my left. Its quite a view to inspire hard work and dedication to my assignments...er...or not. So anyway, I have to name the squirrel I guess, so I shall call him...Mortimer. (I have no idea why)



Anyway, after we went out to dinner Sunday night with a bunch of church saints, I found out that I may get to be missions coordinator at Soul's Harbor like I was in Chatham. How cool is that?! And to top it off, we are now going to plan a missions trip. Woohooo! I can't wait. I just love missionaries, missions, and anything related therof.

So has anyone checked out the new picture I posted on picasa and facebook of my handsome superman husband? Lookin' pretty hot, huh?

0 comments: