its beginning to look a lot like christmas

Friday, December 19, 2008

I don't mean snow. We're in Louisiana. I don't mean holiday cheer. I got balled out by an elderly lady at the post office this morning about my parking. I don't mean the smell of peppermint and pies. The garbage has not been taken out yet. No. None of the above. I mean its beginning to look a lot like the stress and frantic spirit of christmas.
I am busy, busy at work today. (As not evidenced by my ability to take time for a blog post)
The good news is that we have a birth mom coming today to sign a provisional custody affidavit. Which means for those who do not work with adoptions....I will get to babysit the week old wee one until the adoptive couple arrives via airport at 9pm. Woohoo!!!
Josh will be so glad to put out the fires of baby fever before they burn out of control.

0 comments: